Expert & Caring Pet Sitting Services
We are the #1 in-your home pet sitting services in Connecticut. We do more in-your home pet sitting than any other pet care company in CT. Responsible, trusted, experienced, insured and bonded.
Overnight Stay In Your Home – Rates starting at $75.00 per night
Overnight stays are generally from 5:30 p.m./6:00 p.m. to 8 a.m. The overnight cost includes the next morning visit. Besides Pet Sitting, we can also check and bring in mail, newspapers, trash/recycling, water plants, adjust curtains and blinds when requested.
A 50% deposit is required for all new client overnight requests.
pet sitting Cancellation Policy
- For 1 to 2 overnights, you must cancel 72 hours in advance of the 1st scheduled overnight (3 full days) — NO CHARGE.
- For 3+ overnights cancelled 48 hours or less in advance of the 1st scheduled overnight — 50% CHARGE.
- Cancellations made on the day of service will result in 100% CHARGE FOR ALL SCHEDULED OVERNIGHTS.
Request for service cancellations should be submitted by email to Contact@walksofnature.com, as well as a text message sent to your designated dog walker. Inclement weather will always be taken into consideration.
All Holiday Rates are TIME AND A HALF. Holidays are Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day, Easter Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after Thanksgiving.
Please note: if you are away for more than one day, there is a 3 visit per day minimum for dogs and one visit per day for cats.
50% deposit required 30 days in advance for Holiday visits. All cancellations within the 30 days will not be refunded.
Serving Connecticut Residents in areas of Granby, East Granby, Simsbury, Avon, Weatogue, Burlington, Unionville, Farmington* and Canton* as well as Massachusetts residents** in Southwick.
*Most of areas listed can be serviced however more remote locations may not be. Please call for more information. Whenever possible, clients outside the service areas will be accommodated for an additional, reasonable fee. Final pricing will be set after the first Greet and Meet meeting with the new client.Holiday rates available by request. Please note if you are away for more than one day, there is a 3 visit per day minimum for dogs and one visit per day for cats.
** Call for Massachusetts rates
You can review our Pet Sitting Contract via this link or by clicking the link above. You will need a PDF Viewer to review.
Other Fees & Assessments
- Any Pet Care services must be requested AT LEAST 6 days in advance or will be subject to a $4 rerouting fee per visit.
A Third Dog
- A third well behaved dog on any dog walk will incur a $5 fee per walk. Subject to behavioral assessment.
- Snow removal is the responsibility of the client between November 1 – March 30. Residences that prove unsafe or inaccessible to WON staff may be recycled and returned to at a later time. Services may not be delivered if driveways are not passable while a parking ban is implemented.
- Keys that need to be returned by client request. $15 charge
- No charge for introductory walkthroughs. $20 fee if additional walkthrough requested by client.