*Most of areas listed can be serviced however more remote locations may not be. Please call for more information. Whenever possible, clients outside the service areas will be accommodated for an additional, reasonable fee. Final pricing will be set after the first Greet and Meet meeting with the new client.Holiday rates available by request. Please note if you are away for more than one day, there is a 3 visit per day minimum for dogs and one visit per day for cats.
You can review our Pet Sitting Contract via this link or by clicking the link above. You will need a PDF Viewer to review.
Other Fees & Assessments
- Any Pet Care services must be requested AT LEAST 6 days in advance or will be subject to a $4 rerouting fee per visit.
A Third Dog
- A third well behaved dog on any dog walk will incur a $5 fee per walk. Subject to behavioral assessment.
- Snow removal is the responsibility of the client between November 1 – March 30. Residences that prove unsafe or inaccessible to WON staff may be recycled and returned to at a later time. Services may not be delivered if driveways are not passable while a parking ban is implemented.
- Keys that need to be returned by client request. $15 charge
- No charge for introductory walkthroughs. $20 fee if additional walkthrough requested by client.