Experienced Dog Walking Services
Walk in the ‘hood — 30 minute CT visit – Starting at $23.00*
Visits before 9 A.M.: $25.00* • Visits 7-8:30 P.M.: $25.00* • Please call for Massachusetts rates.
(Approximately 30 minutes) This Pet Sitting service is customized to your pet’s needs.
* Call (860) 299-3196 for a consultation.
Dog Walking Cancellation Policy
- If you cancel by 6:00 P.M. the night before your scheduled visit — NO CHARGE.
- If you cancel AFTER 6:00 P.M. but BEFORE 7:00 a.m. the DAY OF service — 50% CHARGE.
- If you cancel AFTER 7:00 A.M the DAY OF service — 100% CHARGE.
Request for service cancellations should be submitted by email to Contact@walksofnature.com, as well as a text message sent to your designated dog walker. Inclement weather will always be taken into consideration.
All Holiday Rates are TIME AND A HALF. Holidays are Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day, Easter Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after Thanksgiving.
50% deposit required 30 days in advance for Holiday visits. All cancellations within the 30 days will not be refunded.
Serving Connecticut Residents in areas of Granby, East Granby, Simsbury, Avon, Weatogue, Burlington, Unionville, Farmington* and Canton* as well as Massachusetts residents** in Southwick.
*Most of areas listed can be serviced however more remote locations may not be. Please call for more information. Whenever possible, clients outside the service areas will be accommodated for an additional, reasonable fee. Final pricing will be set after the first Greet and Meet meeting with the new client.Holiday rates available by request. Please note if you are away for more than one day, there is a 3 visit per day minimum for dogs and one visit per day for cats.
** Call for Massachusetts rates
You can review our Dog Walking Contract via this link. You will need a PDF Viewer to review.
We will also need additional information about your dog and his/her behavior, for more details, see our Temperament Review and Interview Questionnaire by clicking here.
Other Fees & Assessments
- Any Pet Care services must be requested AT LEAST 6 days in advance or will be subject to a $4 rerouting fee per visit.
A Third Dog
- A third well behaved dog on any dog walk will incur a $5 fee per walk. Subject to behavioral assessment.
- Snow removal is the responsibility of the client between November 1 – March 30. Residences that prove unsafe or inaccessible to WON staff may be recycled and returned to at a later time. Services may not be delivered if driveways are not passable while a parking ban is implemented.
- Keys that need to be returned by client request. $15 charge
- No charge for introductory walkthroughs. $20 fee if additional walkthrough requested by client.